In no particular order…
1. A London bus has been found in Antarctica.
2. Numerical targets don’t cause dysfunctional behaviour.
3. A World War Two bomber was once photographed on the moon.
4. League tables are a statistically robust method of comparing peers.
5. Binary comparisons are capable of telling you something useful.
6. The world will end on 21st December 2012.
(Sorry, I couldn’t resist it!)
Sorry – “I will respect you in the morning” should have been in there
Oh and two points make a trend and three confirm it
Pingback: The Six Greatest Myths of All Time | Policing n...