- @JSHKT20 @grahamwettone @CarolinejGoode @SirIanBlair @remmy_308 Indeed, and well documented too - Irene Curtis's Re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @SirIanBlair @JSHKT20 @grahamwettone @CarolinejGoode @remmy_308 I might have to fetch the #StickPeople out again so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @JSHKT20 @grahamwettone @CarolinejGoode @SirIanBlair @remmy_308 Someone once warned that arbitrary numerical target… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @MPS_n_P That was the easy section! 😆 3 days ago
- https://t.co/s8FVIqOAZy 3 days ago
- Where Are The Stick People?
- The Professionals
- Chain Reaction
- Freeze Frame
- Short Circuit
- Maths Class
- Comfort Blanket
- The Wrong Conversation
- Avoidable Harm
- A Tale of Two Kings
- Stick Child and The Fraggles
- Top of the Table
- It’s Criminal
- Find The Treasure
- The Real Thing
- Stick Child’s Kitchen Nightmares
- Method in the Madness?
- Leadership is Not Enough
- A Better Way
- Face the Facts
- Three Different Things
- DO NOT USE!
- Why Binary Comparisons are Really Silly
- Weak Excuses for Using Binary Comparisons
- Get Help Now!
- Incontrovertible Evidence
- The Weather Man
- Stick Child’s Guessing Game
- Straight Lines
- Stick Child Tries to Buy Milk
- Stick Child’s Guide to Systems Thinking
- Stick Child’s School Project
- Stick Child and the Flat Tyre
- Understanding Targets (For the Under 10s)
- Why ‘Year-To-Date’ is Rubbish
- The Tunnel
- The Railway Children
- Angry Driver
- Take The Targets Test!
- How To Win Any Argument
- My Trip to America – A Systems Thinker’s Diary
- Right Measures, Measured Right
- ‘Tis Not The Season…
- The People vs The System
- The Six Greatest Myths of All Time
- How To Spoil A Perfectly Good Car
- What’s Your Poison?
- 223,073 hits
Tag Archives: bell curve
The Bells! The Bells!
“About half of everything is below average”. When you think about that, it’s pretty obvious isn’t it? Well keep that thought in mind as we explore a widely misapplied and misunderstood tool of performance management – The Bell Curve. Without … Continue reading
Posted in Systems thinking Tagged bell curve, charts, command and control, data, management, performance management, systems thinking, variety 12 Comments