- @MikePannett Great picture! That's one of ours :-) @WMPolice 10 hours ago
- RT @MikePannett: http://t.co/RNFWfjToGt #policing2013 The voice of the #police front-line & public say's #DontDitchTheDogs @newman_andrea #… 10 hours ago
- RT @MikePannett: THIS MAN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION OF SHOOTING A #POLICE OFFICER itv.com/news/calendar/… 10 hours ago
- @MrCliveC Good luck mate! 23 hours ago
- @LFBWaterFairy thanks :-) 23 hours ago
- Angry Driver
- Take The Targets Test!
- How To Win Any Argument
- My Trip to America – A Systems Thinker’s Diary
- Right Measures, Measured Right
- ‘Tis Not The Season…
- The People vs The System
- The Six Greatest Myths of All Time
- How To Spoil A Perfectly Good Car
- What’s Your Poison?
- Message From The Skies
- Twitter Auction of a Signed Copy of #intelligentpolicing for the COPS Charity
- How To Quit
- “It’s Complicated…”
- The Performance Swear Box
- Ant Death Circle
- Dial ‘F’ For Failure
- My Name is Bill King
- Finding the Source
- Ministry of Silly Systems
- One Thing Leads To Another
- Play Your Cards Right
- Do Something Different
- This Time Last Year
- Must Try Harder
- A System Fit For Heroes
- Barking Up The Wrong Tree
- Free Beer!
- On Purpose
- The Bells! The Bells!
- Spot The Difference
- Get Back! Stay Back!
- Pull The Other One
- Oh Deer
- Life in the Fast Lane
- Epic Fail
- Great Expectations
- Equally Wrong
- Troubled Thinking
- Poo-Pooing Performance Indicators
- Toilet Humour
- (Not So) Bad Performance Measurement On Tour (#3)
- Would You Like Sub-Optimization With That?
- Bad Performance Measurement on Tour (#2)
- Bad Performance Measurement on Tour (#1)
- How To Lose Weight With Systems Thinking
- Is That Large?
- Would You Sit Next To Me?
- 86,272 hits
Tag Archives: demand
***Warning – if you are a small child do not read all the way to the end of this post*** Well it must be that festive time of year again as all things Christmassy are starting to appear everywhere around me. … Continue reading
The NHS recently launched its non-emergency 111 number. Staffed by ‘a team of fully trained advisers’, the scheme’s aim is to quickly and accurately identify the most appropriate medical response to the caller’s needs. What’s important to note is that … Continue reading
Recently, I had cause to write to a Government department to ask a question. I knew my query was in good hands as soon as I received an automated reply advising me of their service level agreement for replying to … Continue reading
After a couple of forays into the worlds of wildlife and motorway driving, I return briefly to the subject of food and drink, largely because once you have been afflicted with seeing everyday situations from a systems perspective, the pub … Continue reading
Yesterday, I saw this headline in a newspaper: “£136million spent by customers waiting to get through to HM Revenue and Customs”. The article bemoaned the amount of time that HMRC customers were left on hold (if they got through at … Continue reading
Recently I had a minor prang in my beloved car. (I won’t go into detail for legal reasons, but I was neither texting, daydreaming about systems, nor changing dodgy 80s CDs in the CD player at the time it happened). … Continue reading
Someone recently asked me, “Why don’t you write blog posts about positive things?” I was surprised at first (and probably a bit defensive) as I think my posts are positive – after all, I don’t just go about kidney-punching management … Continue reading